Chooks Synonymous

TODAY'S ITEMS are further excursions into 'REPEAT BUSINESS' territory: a customer returned to me a good bit later with more requests for cartoon chicken illustrations to decorate his website.

I am quite happy to do this sort of thing: it means I sit there and come up  with designs almost as if I am creating characters in an animation studio: no complaints from me on that score.

My earlier cartoons on this subject were of the older-school, bottled black  ink variety, and here I would say my technique is a lot more 'modernized' although at the heart here we have very traditionally-looking character designs.


The pencil on paper early stage is still the best part to me, though!



RAB L. RAUSER





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretties For You [Too]

IPC REDUX

OfficeToons in Continium