FINALLY! Here's the first 'proper' result after a week or three of off/on experimentation on different works regarding appllying Digital Color onto my cartoons........as can be seen, I have worked out how to 'drop in' gradiated tone into the background, etc, which is basically what I was after. There are still a few elements to sort out obviously, but I'm on the right track, and I will definately be keen to apply color to a lot of my future drawings, as well as onto a fair few of the actual strips, which won't do me any harm. It took me a long time to get around to this, but I'm fairly pleased with the basic direction, especially since I'm using an absolutely FREE coloring program: it is probably more convoluted to navigate than Corel Painter or Photoshop, but it's the end result that counts, and it's clear that my cartoons can be radically altered using digi-color. Yes, this example here is a bit rough around the edges in the background esp...
Comments
Post a Comment