ADULT OPTIONS: Today's admittedly controversial entry is nevertheless pretty subdued on reflection: it's clearly 'adult games' stuff of the type so enjoyed by consenting adults, but, really, this sort of imagery is about as far as it goes regarding my visual output; I simply love ' shock, schlock,' or even downright confrontational material, but on the other hand, I always prefer to keep the essence of my cartoon characters 'innocent' and 'untouched': somehow 'purer' than the most base instincts of Humanity, that we all know and love. I will confess, however, to an absolute real love and interest as regards outpouring such material as this: the concept is undeniably sexist, dated , and the stuff of the latter 20th Century, but that---for better or worse----is the era that I grew up with, along with superb cartoon artwork reproduced on shockingly-quality newsprint, but nevertheless contained true 'magic' that still haunts my memory...
Looks good....onwards and upwards.....
ReplyDeleteI'm just using the free colouring program GIMP, John.....it is quite complicated, but I have made a start.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your encouragement...you've obviously got the hang of this digital colouring lark!
Try the free Artrage programme on www.2ambientdesign.com.....great little programme.It hasn't got all the bells and whistles of some programmes but is easy to use...
ReplyDeleteI will look into your reccomendation, and get back to you on this one, John. Thank you for your advice.
ReplyDelete