JAILBREAK!

MORE Crime-and-Punishment related cartunery, although this one is a wee bit different inasmuch as it's the first in a 'new' subsection:


CARTOONS inspired by actual song-lyrics, which make up a surprizing amount of the finished strips. Sometimes when I'm drawing with the radio on, , a lot of good ideas come from hearing words out of songs, and here's a fairly  ecocative one:

----no, the theme of this drawing isn't inspired by THIN LIZZY'S 'Jailbreak', but by a much lesser-known ALICE COOPER toon from 1973 or so, called HARD-HEARTED ALICE. No actual  promotional videos from other sources than myself will be featured regarding youtube material, etc, although I will provide a link in this case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtxQV5Dr0tE



The FREE AS A JAILBIRD reference kicks in at about the 46-seconds in mark. I only revisited this tune for the first time in years after considering it for gag inclusion here...more on this sort of thing later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subverso-O-toons [2] : KOONG KING